Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Guys

I'm not a braggy person. I don't talk about how smart I am (very), how clean my house is (extremely), or how incredible my homemade bread is (WOW!!!!!). It's just not something I do. (Not these days--I wasn't so restrained in Junior and Senior High, for which I am profusely sorry to any I may have stomped on in my quest for self-confidence. Mea Culpa.)


But here's where for once I'm going to exceed the limits of my normal modest self: my boys, who are spectacular examples of youthful American masculinity. Seriously fabulous people in progress here.



We just returned from our very first pack meeting for cub scouts--whoo-hoo to the triceratops in act one! Such presence, such poise, such a great mask! Great work, Jobe!



And if you like showstoppers, get a load of this pair:






That's our Tiny Tiger. Cute and cuddly on the outside, growly and fierce on the inside.


So thanks for enduring me while I bragged a bit. I'll return to normal programming in just a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment