Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Now I regret taking the time stamp off my camera

Rob is out of town. It must be time to PARTAY! --especially if you're under five years old and your mother is exhausted.



This was the scene a few minutes ago (that was at 1:18 A.M., people! After hours of rocking, cajoling, and pleading. The gods of sleep are vengeful tonight.):





Ironically enough, this morning I put Anders in the t-shirt that says, "Party at my crib, 3 a.m." He is still wearing it. I have GOT to find him one that reads, "Somebody find me a pillow, I feel a nap coming on." I'd pay big bucks for that slogan on an article of his clothing.

If you feel the need to call me tomorrow, don't bother. I'll be zombified. But if you can wait until midnight, well then, I'll be up and running. These two will make sure.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Melia, WOW! I don't know HOW you do it. I'm sorry for the crazy bug that inhabits the sleep center of your kids. Good luck friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. Mostly, because this post was under the label "partay people". There are a few pics from our mission on my last post. FYI

    ReplyDelete