Thursday, September 9, 2010

A jingle for my WC

(To the tune of "On Top of Old Smokey"/"On Top of Spaghetti", depending upon your generation or musical background)



I want a new bath--room,

not covered in pee,

with shiny clean fixtures,

and a shower for me.



I need a new bath--room;

this one is too small.

If I get much fatter,

I'll push out through the wall.



I've looked at new ti--le,

and pedestal sinks.

But am I the only,

for whom brown is the stinks?



I'm dreaming of whi--ite,

and azure tones, too.

But all of the ti--le,

looks like new baby poo.



Oh Angel of bath--rooms,

and mommies who scrub,

please rip up the flooring,

and blow up the tub.



I've got to re--mo--del,

and freshen the space.

Because if I don't

it may doom the whole race.



So if you like ti--ling,

and plumbing a line,

Give me a sweet phone call,

and my gratitude's thine.

2 comments:

  1. Which bathroom are you talking about?
    Can't wait to see what you do, 'cause you always surprise me with your fun style.

    Oh, and I loved your song. It was rather clever and great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melia,

    Sorry for contacting you through your comments section but I couldn't find an email address on your blog. I'm contacting you because I'm trying to get the word out about my new site: www.MommyGiggles.com.

    Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments”

    I am contacting you to see if you have a funny picture that I could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is also a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.

    I would also appreciate if you could spread the word about Mommy Giggles to other moms too!

    Hope you will get a “giggle” out of the site.

    Warmest Regards,

    Heather Matthews

    Like Us On Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Giggles/180580521989697
    Follow Us On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/MommiGiggles

    ReplyDelete